Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

ending lies

"You're scared to do the right thing, but you're complacent to do the wrong thing?" --Nellie

this was the right thing to do. this was the right step to take. even though i was about to break his heart.

i went to meet him, and confessed everything what my conscience could no longer bear. what's causing my sleepless nights. i was unfair to him this whole time. i decided to end my lies.

after he listened. he turned his back on me without uttering a single word.. covered his face then cried silently. it must have been better if he blew steam on me. it must have been better if he got mad at me. it must have been better if he condemned me. but it was entirely different from what i've expected. that time.. i felt his love and pain.

"let's think about this first." was the only phrase he could yield to say. i cried heavily, thinking how could i have hurt him this much?

this must be the price.. but no matter what happens, i'll win him back.. definitely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment