Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

Welcome back Mapuans! We've missed you! :)

Hi all :(

The love team of Mapuan Hot Guy and Me was tore down. The crush thingy Mapuan Hot Guy pointed out on TV was, in fact, directed to my Scoundrel Servant. Even though I have no romantic feelings towards Mapuan Hot Guy, I was genuinely thrilled at the thought of someone having a crush on me. This is because it was always the other way round all my life. I thought there was finally someone who can see beyond my fugly façade.

:(

Oh well. Now that a new love team has been formed, I am uber kilig and excited to announce that Mapuan Hot Guy and Scoundrel servant are now officially the office's couple! :)

As a matter of fact, the reason why Mapuan Hot Guy is desperately extending his internship in the company, solely for the mere fact of being able to spend more time together with Scoundrel Servant for long. Because I cannot see any other reasons at all! It's not like he loves working here. DUHH? He's just even pretending to be hardworking when I saw him reading Manga and searching on MSN when nobody's looking. He's even an expert in alt-tabbing! And when my Boss was not around, he even left me with all those tangled wires when he was tasked to set up my workstation! He even poked my head in front of Sir Jolly Bear Mapuan!

That's why Scoundrel Servant and Mapuan Hot Guy create a lovely pair since they both enjoy bullying me. But alas, from now on, I'll build muscles regularly to withstand their pranks!

Anyway, I'm so glad the Mapuans were back from their three-day-trip to Baguio. I was very lonely yesterday I've so much missed Sir Jolly Bear Mapuan's impersonations. We were so quiet during lunch, and talked nothing but what might be their pasalubong for us the memories spent together with them.

And so we were really excited when they came back with pasalubongs to share, that made me forget my diet. :) I'm thankful they've come back whole despite the impending revenge of the Chinese. Whew.

The strawberry jams, the Lengwas, and the Choco flakes were really, really delicious they made my tummy very very happy. :)

With love,
Udon Girl

P.S.: Mapuan Hot Guy's pasalubong along with his baggages were snatched by some budol-budol gang when he went home!!!! That budol-budol gang must be having a feast by now yanking his undearwears. And i feel terribly wasted to his pasalubong for us, specially to the peanut brittles, and crinkles. I was even plotting to tease them harrasedly once he handed the pasalubong to Scoundrel Servant. So, so sad... :(

2 comments:

  1. Sidney says at

    Sad to hear the love team ended :-(

  2. yeye says at

    sayang.

    sayang yung gamit niya.
    ay. hahaha

    hay kakilig naman. yiheeee

Post a Comment