Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

Escaping Work

Aye, I've been a very, very bad intern to my boss when I actually skipped my work when he's rushing me to complete my report for the device testing that evening.

Because for all you guys to know, it's quite lonely when you've been transfered to another workstation alone with no one else to talk to but to the two Chinese employees transferred here recently. And you guys know the fact that i'm no Chinese and don't speak Chinese. The only Chinese word i know is Ni hao.

To my anxieties, i just heard the news about the hostage taking happened Last Monday. And i was damn scared they might strangle me for what the retired police officer had done and the incompetency of our SWAT team to protect their kind. Even though i wanted to apologise for what happened in my country's behalf, i don't know how to translate 'sorry' in Chinese.

Being a Woman of Action, i went to another Lab where Mapuan Hot Guy was stationed and escaped from my duties because i felt lazy i was lonely.

The moment I stepped into the Lab and saw only Mapuan Hot Guy there alone, I went to check if he's busy. He was, indeed, certainly busy reading Naruto in Mangastream.

But since i'm a concerned intern, i reprimanded Mapuan Hot guy for not doing his job properly even though he's being paid for 280 per day! But then he explained to me that even Hot Young TL read Manga oftenly. I thought it's reasonable enough since our higher ups do it, maybe it's ok to also do it too. Thus I joined reading Manga with him alone in the lab.

But let me clear your dirty mind, that even though it was just the two of us in the lab, we didn't do anything kinky, you pervert.

Being engrossed reading Bleach and Naruto, i didn't notice i'm past my working hours already. So i quickly called Scroundel Servant to get my stuff since it's her duty to always pick me up from work.

Thus, i went home, without finishing my test report to my Boss.

I hope and pray he won't scold me tomorrow, lah..

With love,
Udon Girl

2 comments:

  1. yeye says at

    so kamusta naman. napagalitan ka ba? hehehehe


    at kamusta naman yung 2 chinese? nu daw reaksyon nila tungkol sa naganap na hostage chorva

    ay di mo nga pala sila nakakausap. ehehe

  2. Udon Girl says at

    @ yeye: di naman ako napagalitan. buti na lang mabait si boss. hehehe

Post a Comment