Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

Day 1: Foods are joy.

Today, i didn't feel like waking up and going to work. Eyes were still swelling from last night, and i felt like a loser. I checked the time, it's 9am. Shit, i'll be late.

I jolted and hurriedly ran to the bathroom, took a cat bath, didn't bother to brush my teeth nor touch my breakfast. I shoved my feet on my pair of chucks, ran accross the road and barricaded a jeepney.

whispered bloody hell on the traffic, cursed the elevator for being too slow, and i got in the office at exactly 10.03am. Shittt. salary deductions again.

if this is what they call divine retribution, i wonder if i have lived up to no good until now.

lunch time. i've decided to ditch my diet. cmon, im depressed, and when you're depressed, it's reasonable to treat yourself something nice.

so here's the list of my meal for lunch:

Double porkchop
2 bowls of java rice java rice paired with sunny side up
1 franks hotdog
1 large coke

as for merienda, i got an email from Allowance Processor stating another "Foods at 32nd Pantry."

The Food Scavenger team, which includes me, went straight downstairs and hoard on the tables and quickly grabbed the Nirvana.

On my plate i had:
1 heap of Spaghetti
4 slices of chocolate cake
2 cups of ice cream (the other one i got from Mr Cutie Pie)

Mum called when i was about to log out in the office, inviting me for a nice dinner at Almon Marina.

A package of Cholesterol, Carbs and Fats added on my list:
1 small plate of potato salad
1 platter of Lamb and Pork Kebab
Additional 1 cup of Java rice
1 sandwich of Tuna Melt
A cup of Hot Spanish Chocolate
1 slice of Very Berry Cheesecake

I was bloated. But very much satisfied. Ahhh, life is still so good!!

With love and kisses,
Udon Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment