Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

1 day leave crossed out

Hi All...


I was in the middle of slouching in front of the TV, savoring my holiday, when Cat Eating Friend mailed me to come to the office at the instance. She said that Mr. Tan made a mistake for letting me take a leave when i shouldn't have to because nobody will take De Backer's request, and the deadline is today!

I felt like wringing Mr. Tan's neck or something...

I'm a certified lowly office dweller... :(

With angst,
Udon Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment