Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

Fck the long weekend. I dont have that.

While everybody is savoring the long weekend, I am stuck in the office, calculating and sizing of DP/mass flows and radar calcs. I've been burning my soul just to meet the deadlines of the projects from these unfriendly Sales Engineers with unreasonable demands.


3,000 transmitter tags in 2 days?! Do they even think I'm a human?!

I even received a call just now from De Becker asking for the status of the project.

And I was like. Sorry i couldn't understand your British accent. Are you hungry? Coz it seems like you're eating your words.

And even though I want to smack my scientific calculator on their thick face, I couldn't just do that. Not because of the "Think Customer" policy, but because they are million miles away.

I'm totally stressed out, and even though I want to use my remaining 4-day leave to fly off to some place peaceful and quiet, I have already allotted it to my upcoming certification exam..

Thinking about the double pay doesn't actually make me happy.

With triple angst,
Udon Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment