Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

Busted.

I was kinda shocked when i found out that this blog is getting views than i expected. So far, little increase of digits would reach a thousand. AND THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD IDEA. I am damn so anxious whether it was found out by my former officemates.


OMG, i'll be so dead. I hope Hot Young TL won't know he's that hot young TL i was talking about my previous posts... :-/

With love,
Udon Girl

2 comments:

  1. mots says at

    pagkalat ko tong blog mo para mas dumami nakakaalam wahahah

  2. randomlycluttered says at

    Hey.. hahaha! alam na yata ni hot young TL iyan eh.. :D

Post a Comment