Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

The Story about being exposed.

Hi Everyone..

i woke up groggy this morning because i havent got any good sleep last night after i found out that my blog has been found out.

And i was terribly disturbed when Hot Young TL commented on my birthday greeting to him with "Thanks Udon Girl! hehehe."

And what's more troubling is that my Boss might have also read this blog after mentioning Hot Young TL to someone in the office.

Thus, i quickly asked Programming Stalker if my hunch was true, which he apparently replied yes. At that instance, my brain cells go like this.

And next thing i thought of doing so was to bang my head against the wall like this.

And now that my dark colors have been revealed, most probably, everyone knew that i always sometimes slack in work, that i have hidden desires for Hot Young TL, and that i was printing out cooking recipes when nobody's looking, and one of the responsibles of spoilting the copier.

Much to my terror, i confided my concerns to my best friend to seek her solace which turned out to be not a very good option.

Me: I'm so dead, dude. I'm so dead.... *bawls*

Evil Spinster: NYAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMAOBBQ

Evil Spinster: That's ok dude!You're so cool!

Me: It's not like that dude. My Boss might have found out that I sometimes slept in the loo. *bawls harder*

Evil Spinster: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOLLLLSSS

Me: Now that i have a bad background in the company, how will i ever put my Boss in the character references of my resume... *bawls hardest*

Me: And you know how careful i was to keep my fetishes to Hot Young TL from being spilled. Now I won't be able to pursue my secret plans of accidentally bumping into him at San Miguel. *sniff* *sniff*

Evil Spinster: HAHA! Cheer up dude, think of the bright side. Atleast now you don't have to painstakingly confess to Hot Young TL! And besides, you're not working there anymore, so who cares?

Me: Really? *seeing a light of relief*

Evil Spinster: It's just that they are probably laughing at you in the office by now. Well, you were always the laughing stock in the office to begin with. NYAHAHAHA! LOLSLMAOROFLBBQ

I felt like bitch-slapping her. I dont know why I'm still friends with her, meh. T__T

With depression,
Udon Girl

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous says at

    your so cool dude, i wish you've posted some pictures banging your head into yourself! "pader" hahaha

  2. Udon Girl says at

    Hey you jerk hiding yourself with an anon name! i know who you are! stalker! mwahahahha!

  3. randomlycluttered says at

    HAHA! can I intervene? hahaha! bakit nga pala stalker? nyahahah!

  4. Udon Girl says at

    @tobby: oh! so you haven't known yet. That jerk also has his darkest secrets. just in case you're curious, he's a pro stalker when it comes to hunting.... toooootttt! hahahahahaha! you'll soon find out.

    i was thinking of revealing it here, but refrained in doing so because i'm such a nice girl. :)

  5. Anonymous says at

    hahahaha lols friend nice one ! natawa ako dito ha. haha ikaw na ikaw. bleh. wala naman bago :))))

  6. randomlycluttered says at

    hindi ko pa kaya alam.. :D pwede ba akong ma-acquaint dun? sa bagay na iyon kay stalker? nyahaha!

  7. Ruselle says at

    very funny.. roflololololol.. that's why i'm so hiding my blog from the one's whom i blogged..hahahahaha..lmao

  8. Ruselle says at

    borrowed your gif images... hope it's fine.. :)

Post a Comment