Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

Christmas Gift Exchange (outdated post)

Hi Everyone!

I found this post written on my notepad dated back when i was still in Emerson in my long lost flashdrive. I might have forgotten to post this since i was very, very busy in the office finishing my work. So there was no way I was such a klutz. Heh

Anyway, to imprint my last carelessness event in Emerson, i decided to still post it. :P

December 14 2010

You know you have no life when you find yourself slaving away in the office at 9pm. If there’s a Santa Claus out there, I would like to have a Baked Bugoy with Honeyed Ham for dinner this year, thank you.

. . . .

A very early Merry Christmas to everyone :D!

I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to Christmas because I will get to sleep till very, very late on Monday. I will also be getting off work early tomorrow because the company is having a Christmas party in the afternoon, and at school too in the evening. heh

Being a very innovative and original firm, we will be doing something extra ordinary than gift exchange at the party, and it's called White Elephant where you can get to steal some awesome gifts! But wait, there's more. My very generous company would be giving away a 1,000 GC for the very unique, funny, and interesting gift! Isn't that a great deal? I'm so excited to shop for a gift at the nearby mall. I hope i could get a good find. Tee-hee!

Oh. Come to think of it, I haven't bought anything yet and I'm still in the office! I hope the nearby mall wont be closing till 9pm or i'll be left out tomorrow with nothing on my hand.. Coz Christmas means receiving gifts meh.

I hope I can be done soon with this device. Oh please, Santa. Fetch me now with your flying reindeers.

With love,
Udon Girl

P.S. Thank goodness the nearby mall was opened till 11pm. I've got to buy a very unique gift! I hope for that lucky someone isn't allergic to hamsters. Hee-hee! Oh i'm so cool!

December 15 2010

Hi Everyone,

Such distressing event came to me during and before the Gift Exchange Party. Because that night when I fed those mice with corn, not too long the other one died. And what's more disturbing is that, the other one that survived seemed to follow his partner in heaven. I was praying and hoping it'll survive till the party.

So early in the morning, my Mum wrapped its cage with a christmas wrapper, and i holed small circles for air. Adding another problem is the stinky smell emitting viciously from that mouse. But i just couldn't afford to replace my gift with a non-living one! It already cost me a fortune! Oh i'm so so so stupid! why did i even think a live mice was such a great idea...

So the party came, and i was shocked when the gifts where opened one by one and nothing funny comes out. But something useful like wines, flash drives, tea cups, and other household stuff. And i was like, just what happened to the theme?!?!

You never know how it nearly gave me a heart attack. I was curling up on my knees, sweating and praying on the corner and Evil Spinster was just there laughing at my misery. I begged for her to choose my gift so nobody else would become a victim of a dead mouse, but failed because I forgot she was a heartless, sadist, evil witch.

So i have no choice but to call out the deities, fairies, and angels, even though i don't believe on them, to please keep that mouse alive until then.. And i don't know why, oh why it took so long for someone to pick it up.. Let that mouse breathe already!!

And there was Evil Spinster laughing at me again.

And so... that lucky someone finally got hold of my gift. And the mouse was still alive.

End of story.

With love,
Udon Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment