Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

American Big Boss is Leaving my lovable company!

Yes, you've read it right. As a matter of fact, Handsome Steve would be transferred to Puerto Rico!


Now you might think I'm kidding, since I'm always kidding, but according to my reliable source, he had left already, no kidding!

I know it's very difficult to accept such a painful truth. Even I, myself, have been attached to American Big Boss too even in just a short time. Even after I saw his pissed face. Heh

But you might not be convinced enough about the news, since it's coming from me. But you haven't known my reliable source yet, because she's remarkably reliable! Just in case you're curious, she's one of the highly veritable gossip-mongers in the office!

As how I've got the news was totally an accident, and let me clear to you all that I DONT EAVESDROP. Since the regulars here often chat to build great teamworks, it just happened that they talked about Handsome Steve.

Oh well. Now that he'd left, I'm sure he'll miss the beauty of Filipinas. Ehem. The replacement is another American again. I just hope he's more gorgeous than Steve. Heh

0 comments:

Post a Comment