Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

Blogging about the new guy.

Hello everyone! :)

I have been really busy at work recently, and have been working way past my working hours. But I don’t mind at all because I love my company and if I can contribute to the well-being of the company, I am most willing to put in the long, unpaid OT hours. Not that I will mind if it’s paid OT of course. But I’m really ok with unpaid OT too. Really. I really, really love this company :)

Anyway, that’s not what I want to talk about today. Today, I want to tell everyone about how wonderful the newly hired co-intern, Mapuan Hot Guy, is. You see, my Mapuan co-interns keep on persisting me about the new guy on how wonderful and gorgeous he is, and how i would be very, very, happy to have someone as hot as he is in our team. I've always been all alone in my tiny workstation, burying myself with the unsocial Transmitters and other devices, so having someone to share my lone times with would not be lonely anymore. :)

And just how I anticipated to meet him, he was transferred to another lab and group.

I'm still a lonely loner. :(

With love,
Udon girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment