Disclaimer

The Misadventures of Udon Girl is entirely fictional. Perhaps it doesn't even exist. No animals were harmed in the making of its articles. Any and all resemblances to real people, places, or things dead or living are entirely coincidental. Its content is not publicized in any way, shape, or form, and is purely for the entertainment of its creator.
Udon Girl

Strike = Epic Fail

I'm supposed to be drooling in my cozy bed right now. Or even watching a set of artistic films on my lappy. And yet, i'm here, stuck in my puny workstation, typing in the office PC again. 

Unfortunately, my plan to strike failed miserably. Having just one person to support me is hopelessly impossible to ditch the Bald President's unwise decision.. Hence, I fairly considered we would just make a fool out of ourselves and look like an idiot if we still did pursue our propaganda.

And so, I am very, very frustrated just to think that Bald Mr President successfully deprived us of an economic holiday! The reason why I'm so serious about this, is because I need to catch up to my sleep since I've stayed up late watching artistic films last night been working OT these past few days.

Come to think of it, even Hot Young TL went to the office last Sunday just to finish the admin stuff for the sake of our beloved company. See how hardworking laborers like us, sacrificing our family affairs and rest days just to meet the deadlines and the expectations of the higher ups? 

Sad to say, our dear Bald Mr President is too selfish to see the real picture. Thus, I have nothing to say anymore.

To keep you entertained from your workstation, I remember Big Time Mapuan accused me of being unfaithful to Mapuan Hot Guy. I would like to clear such misunderstandings by composing a poem to show my true admiration.

The Yearning Bird

Birds fly high, in the sky
Boy like you, hard to find
You are cute, I am not
But I'm sure our babies, will turn out fine

-August 2010


With love,
Udon Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment